From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Index Maintenance on Secondary Indices Marked as UNUSABLE
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 01:09:30 GMT
Actually, the partial rebuild would need to work differently than I
mentioned to handle the case where rows are deleted from the table while
the index is disabled. See my comment here[1] for a pointer to some code
that handles this correctly.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2890?focusedCommentId=15280249&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15280249