From Parveen Jain <parveenj...@live.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Create table timeout
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 07:09:29 GMT
As for large tables my phoenix client is giving timeout, I was trying to create phoenix table
using spark but it is also giving error.

Below is another link asked in stackoverflow for the same: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38498096/create-table-in-phoenix-from-spark

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38498096/create-table-in-phoenix-from-spark>

Can anyone please suggest a wayout for creating a table where phoenix python client is giving
timeout. I am more interested in knowing for creating a table using spark.
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38498096/create-table-in-phoenix-from-spark>

[http://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=73d79a89bded&a]<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38498096/create-table-in-phoenix-from-spark>

scala - create table in phoenix from spark - Stack Overflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38498096/create-table-in-phoenix-from-spark>
stackoverflow.com
Hi I need to create a table in Phoenix from a spark job . I have tried 2 ways below but none
of them work, seems this is still not supported. 1) Dataframe.write still ...

Regards,

Parveen Jain