From Ryan Templeton <rtemple...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix and HBase data type serialization issue
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:25:10 GMT
Gabriel, the PDataType subclass you mention, can I read more about this in a Javadoc somewhere?

Hbase provides the convenient static Bytes functions for performing the encoding and decoding.
I’m guessing the PDataType is some kind of equivalent and that this is part of the Phoenix
JDBC (fat) driver?

Thanks,
Ryan