From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix-queryserver-client jar is too fat in 4.8.0
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 22:26:58 GMT
Yeah, hadoop-common is the issue. I will file a JIRA issue and we can
try to add some exclusions to remove the cruft for a 4.8.1 release.

Thanks for letting us know!

I would still be interested to hear about dependency conflicts that
you're getting. The shading should have prevented issues at runtime.