Thank you guys for your answers, definitely helpful !

I finally used Pig for static columns tables and HBase snapshots for dynamic columns tables to copy data to a remote cluster. I tried to keep only Pig, but unfortunately it does not support Phoenix dynamic columns at the moment, hope this feature will be added in the future.

Otmane