From Yang Zhang <zhang.yang...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2016 02:34:08 GMT
Hello everyone

      I got an (org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException) when using
phoenix.  my version is phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-0.98-bin.
I create a table and upsert data into it. But someday i want to modify it,
so i execute (alter table drop column c1)and ( alter table add c2 bigint).
after that i upsert new data into my table for each row. I try select *
from my table,it got success。

      But afther a time, I try to select * from it, I got DoNotRetryIOException
at org.apache.phoenix.util.ServerUtil.createIOException(ServerUtil.java:84)
 and  java .lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:10 at
org.apache.phoenix.schema.PtableImpl.init(PtableImpl.java:354)。

      When I try to drop the table I still got DoNotRetryException
Exception, Btw anyone have try drop phoenix table in hbase shell ?  I
should find some way to drop the table.

Thanks very much!