From "Otmane K." <otmane.elkoua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copy table to remote cluster
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:49:39 GMT
Thank you guys for your answers, definitely helpful !

I finally used Pig for static columns tables and HBase snapshots for
dynamic columns tables to copy data to a remote cluster. I tried to keep
only Pig, but unfortunately it does not support Phoenix dynamic columns at
the moment, hope this feature will be added in the future.

Otmane

--
Otmane E. Kouaihi

*Disce quasi semper victurus, vive quasi cras moriturus......Learn as if
you were going to live forever, live as if you were going to die
tomorrow.....*