From Mujtaba Chohan <mujt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to tell when an insertion has "finished"
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:06:49 GMT
Query running first time would be slower since data is not in HBase cache
rather than things being not settled. Replication shouldn't be putting load
on cluster which you can check by turning replication off. On HBase side to
force things to be optimal before running perf queries is to do a major
compaction and wait for compaction to complete.

- mujtaba