From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Local Phoenix installation for testing
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:49:29 GMT
Ah, I see. You can run the unit tests against a real cluster by
setting hbase.test.cluster.distributed to true as an environment variable
or in your hbase-site.xml. See BaseTest.isDistributedClusterModeEnabled().
I believe the connection information is gotten from the hbase-site.xml in
this case.

HTH,
James