From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase checkAndPut Support
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 04:11:56 GMT
Did you read James' response in PHOENIX-2271? [1]

Restating for you: as a work-around, you could try to use the recent
transaction support which was added via Apache Tephra to prevent
multiple clients from modifying a cell. This would be much less
efficient than the "native" checkAndPut API call from HBase; however, I
cannot think of any other solution which exists in a released version of
Apache Phoenix.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2271?focusedCommentId=14877306&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14877306