From vikashtalanki <vtala...@visa.com>
Subject Re: Help w/ BulkInsert After upgrade/downgrade
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 07:57:31 GMT
Hi Zack,

I was also facing some issues with CSV Bulk load with Phoenix 4.4. Though
I'm not getting the same error that you are getting, I couldn't figure the
solution and upgraded to Phoenix 4.7.

Phoenix 4.7 still has issues with CSV Bulk Load - It populates the main data
table and only the first index table. This has been resolved as part of
Phoenix 4.8 , which is yet to be released.

I would say, its better if you can delete the indexes for now.
- Drop index <Index_table_Name> ON <schema_name>.<user_table_name>