Please look at this tuning guide: https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html

You probably would want to adjust these client side properties to deal with your workload: phoenix.query.threadPoolSize and phoenix.query.queueSize.

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM, 金砖 <jinzhuan@wacai.com> wrote:
16 regionservers,  1500+ regions.

each regionserver holds 100 + region,  region splits equally to each rs.

I ran into this error just after start a phoenix shell.

but scanning other tables with 32 regions did not get this problem

在 2016年06月23日 00:13, Alicia Shu 写道:
How many region servers in your cluster? How many regions in each server?
This is a client side configuration.

Alicia