I have created async index with same name. But I am still getting the same error. Should I restart my cluster for changes to reflect?

On Jun 15, 2016 8:38 PM, "Ankit Singhal" <ankitsinghal59@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anupama,

Option 1:-
You can create a ASYNC index so that WAL can be replayed. And once your regions are up , remember to do the flush of data table before dropping the index.

Option 2:-
Create a table in hbase with the same name as index table name by using hbase shell.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal