From Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com>
Subject RE: Number of Columns in Phoenix Table
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:55:42 GMT
Hi Mujtaba,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please share how many rows does your table store and is the row count increasing on
a daily basis?

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale

From: Mujtaba Chohan [mailto:mujtaba@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:02 AM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Number of Columns in Phoenix Table

I haven't exhaustively perf. tested but I have a Phoenix table with 15K columns in a single
column family storing values in only 20 or so columns per row and it's performance seems on
par with table with few columns.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 3:27 AM, Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com<mailto:siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com>>