From Alicia Shu <a...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: question on calltimeout
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:02:25 GMT
>Would you please explain more on the second point? I mean, what should I do?

You need to export the path to hbase configuration directory to pick up the changes, for example:
export HBASE_CONF_PATH=/etc/hbase/conf/

If you are running a bulkLoad job, do something like:

java -cp `hbase classpath` /usr/lib/phoenix/phoenix-4.4.xxx-client.jar org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.CsvBulkLoadTool
-table test_table  --input /tmp/csvFile.csv

Alicia