From vishnu rao <jaihind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix error : Task rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:16:21 GMT
hi

i was using the "sqlline.py" client .. exiting the client should have
cleared this queue  but on reconnecting it kept giving this error

so i was puzzled as to y on restart the client - the client kept giving
this error - as the new connection was sending the query for the first time.

--
with regards,
ch Vishnu