From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhoenixFunction
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:09:22 GMT
Hi Yang,

Actually , I use org.apache.phoenix.expression.ExpressiontType of the
version I'm using to check the build in function available in that version.

I know this is not a good way.

For example , following built in functions will not be available in 4.4 as
they are added in later releases.(Name without Function suffix is usually
the function name but not guaranteed ,to confirm check NAME in Function
class).

*ArrayPrepend*Function(ArrayPrependFunction.class),

    *Sqrt*Function(SqrtFunction.class),

    *Abs*Function(AbsFunction.class),

    *Cbrt*Function(CbrtFunction.class),

    LnFunction(LnFunction.class),

    LogFunction(LogFunction.class),

    ExpFunction(ExpFunction.class),

    PowerFunction(PowerFunction.class),

    ArrayConcatFunction(ArrayConcatFunction.class),

    ArrayFillFunction(ArrayFillFunction.class),

    ArrayToStringFunction(ArrayToStringFunction.class),

    StringToArrayFunction(StringToArrayFunction.class),

    GetByteFunction(GetByteFunction.class),

    SetByteFunction(SetByteFunction.class),

    GetBitFunction(GetBitFunction.class),

    SetBitFunction(SetBitFunction.class),

    OctetLengthFunction(OctetLengthFunction.class),

    RoundWeekExpression(RoundWeekExpression.class),

    RoundMonthExpression(RoundMonthExpression.class),

    RoundYearExpression(RoundYearExpression.class),

    FloorWeekExpression(FloorWeekExpression.class),

    FloorMonthExpression(FloorMonthExpression.class),

    FloorYearExpression(FloorYearExpression.class),

    CeilWeekExpression(CeilWeekExpression.class),

    CeilMonthExpression(CeilMonthExpression.class),

    CeilYearExpression(CeilYearExpression.class);

Regards,
Ankit Singhal