From Samarth Jain <sama...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question on calltimeout
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:11:18 GMT
+user@phoenix
Larry which version of HBase and Phoenix are you using? Starting from 4.7
Phoenix takes care of automatically renewing scanner leases which should
such timeouts. To take advantage of that feature, you would need to use an
HBase version to a version as recent as 0.98.17 if you are using HBase-0.98
or 1.3.0
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12332794>, 1.2.1
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12332824>, 1.0.3
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12332968>, 1.1.3