From Jianxin Chen <zzzcrazy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Phoenix Secondary Indexes handle WAL log specially ?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 07:05:32 GMT
Thanks for your flow chart, I have a deeper understanding about how phoenix
updating data table and its related index table.
And we have known that it is hbase-indexer but phoenix that causes the data
inconsistency between hbase and solr.

If you are interested with this problem, please follow the issue we just
open on hbase-indexer github:
https://github.com/NGDATA/hbase-indexer/issues/78

We finllay configure the indexer read mode to be RowReadMode.NEVER to solve
this problem.