From Pedro Gandola <pedro.gand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix error : Task rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:11:21 GMT
Hi Vishnu,

Phoenix client has an internal queue to process your queries and in this
case the queue is full and all threads are busy, so it can't accept more
work. if the number of cores in your cluster increase you should increase
the number of threads in the client thread pool as well.

You can find more details about those properties here
<https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html>, more specifically
*phoenix.query.threadPoolSize*, *phoenix.query.queueSize.*

I would say for you to increase the *phoenix.query.threadPoolSize* in your
client.

Another thing, doing something like this in your code you can track your
client queues:

ThreadPoolExecutor executor =
> PhoenixDriver.INSTANCE.getQueryServices().getExecutor();
> recordMetric("Phoenix/ThreadPool/CoreSize", executor.getCorePoolSize());
> recordMetric("Phoenix/ThreadPool/ActiveCount", executor.getActiveCount());
> recordMetric("Phoenix/ThreadPool/QueueSize", executor.getQueue().size());

Cheers
Pedro