From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table replication
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:56:28 GMT
Hi Jean,

Phoenix does not supports replication at present.(It will be super awesome
if it can) So, if you want to do replication of Phoenix tables you will
need to setup replication of all the underlying HBase tables for
corresponding Phoenix tables.

I think you will need to replicate all the Phoenix system hbase tables,
Global/Local secondary index table and then Primary Phoenix table.

I haven't done it yet. But, above is the way i would approach it.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 6:49 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org

--