From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.7 CSVBulk Loading not populating index tables
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:30:46 GMT
Hi Vikash,

If I'm not mistaken, the bulk load tool was changed in 4.7 to populate
the main table and index tables in a single job (instead of one job
per table).

However, based on what you're seeing, it sounds like there's a problem
with this change.

Could you verify that only one index table was populated, and if so,
log a bug in Jira at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX/ ?

Thanks,

Gabriel