From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: linkage error using Groovy
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 03:44:44 GMT
Looks like you're knocking up against Hadoop (in o.a.h.c.Configuration).
Have you checked search results without Phoenix specifically?

I haven't run into anything like this before, but I'm also not a bit
Groovy aficionado. If you can share your environment (or some sample
project that can exhibit this issue), it might help someone else make a
recommendation?