From "Talanki, Vikash" <vtala...@visa.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.7 CSVBulk Loading not populating index tables
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:43:04 GMT
Hi Gabriel,

Yes, your understanding on latest code change for CSVBUlkLoad is correct - run 1 MR job and
populate data and all index tables.
I see that its running one MR job but populating data table and only the first index table
that has been created on that table.

However, I came to know that this bug exists in 4.7 but is resolved as part of 4.8(yet to
be released). I have taken the latest patch and used it and seems like this issue is resolved
now.
Its running a single map reduce job and populating all index tables.

Thanks,
Vikash Talanki