From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce code runs only in local. How to execute my code in distributed mode?
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 14:52:55 GMT
Hi,

It seems like your classpath is not setup correctly. /etc/hadoop/conf and
/etc/hbase/conf needs to be in MapReduce classpath.  Are you able to run
row counter job of hbase in distributed cluster? What version of Hadoop you
are using? Did you use Ambari or Clodura Manager to install the cluster?

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,