From anupama agarwal <anu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with BulkCsvTool
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:17:03 GMT
Hi,

I am using phoenix version 4.5.2 with hbase version 1.0. I am using bulk
csv tool with mapreduce to load data in my phoenix table. My phoenix table
has both local index and global index. Local index gets updated while
running mapreduce job, but global index does not get updated. I get this
error "no region found." I did some digging, and have intuition that
phoenix is not able to find hbase table name from index name. Please find
error logs attached.

[image: pasted1]

Also, My table name is APL_PAYMENT_REGISTER.CORE_PAYMENTS, Index Name is
PENDING_APPLIED_AMOUNT_IDX. Would really appreciate any pointers regarding
this.