From Lucie Michaud <Lucie.Mich...@businessdecision.com>
Subject MapReduce code runs only in local. How to execute my code in distributed mode?
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 14:10:51 GMT
Hello everybody,

For a few days I developed a MapReduce code to insert values in HBase with Phoenix. But the
code runs only in local and overcharge the machine.
Whatever changes I make I observe that the mapred.LocalJobRunner class is systematically used.

Do you have an idea of the problem?

I attached to this post the execution logs of my program.

Thank you in advance for your help. :)
 Feel free to ask me for more details if it can help.

Lucie Michaud
EOLAS, groupe Business & Decision<http://www.eolas.fr/> - tel.: +33 (0)4 76 44 50
50
Services en ligne manag├ęs 24/7 - e-commerce, e-administration, e-business

Suivez-nous sur Twitter : @BD_eolas<https://twitter.com/BD_eolas>
[http://www.eolas.fr/uploads/Image/52/504_680_Logo-Eolas-Bas-de-mail.gif]<http://www.eolas.fr/>