From 金砖 <jinzh...@wacai.com>
Subject secondary index on view on hbase problems
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 05:31:01 GMT
hi:
    I'm working on phoenix-4.7-hbase-1.1  on hbase-1.1.3.

1. I have a hbase table :    create 'test', 'cf'

2. then create phoenix view         create view "test" (pk varchar
primary key,  "cf"."column").

for now, everything works fine, I put data through hbase shell: put
'test', 'row1', 'cf:column', 'value1'
I can select it from phoenix sqlline.

3. I create secondary index on phoenix view.    create index idx on
"test" ("cf"."column");

Now comes the problem:

*every thing updates with hbase is no longer sync to view or index.*

put 'test', 'row2', 'cf:column', 'value2'
put 'test', 'row3', 'cf:column', 'value3'

I can't select  row2/row3 from view or index, there is only one row
before the index was created.

Can anyone explain why this happens?