From Jared Katz <jared.k...@jet.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix Query Server - proper POST body format
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 14:32:08 GMT
Thanks Josh. Got it working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:josh.elser@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:10 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix Query Server - proper POST body format

Hi Jared,

This is just a bad error message on PQS' part. Sorry about that. IIRC, it was something obtuse
like not finding the server-endpoint for the JSON message you sent.

If you want to do a POST and use the body, you can just put the bytes for your JSON blob in
there and that should be sufficient. Nothing fancy should be necessary.

If you need some more direction than that, let me know what version you're running and perhaps
an example of your client request.

Thanks and good luck!

- Josh