From Jared Katz <jared.k...@jet.com>
Subject Phoenix Query Server - proper POST body format
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 17:54:42 GMT
I'm guessing this will be a pretty easy question for someone to answer...

I've had success making POST requests to the Query Server by putting the payload in the request
header, like so:
                Key: "request"
                Value: "{"request": "prepareAndExecute", "sql": "SELECT* FROM table", "maxRowCount":
-1, "connectionId": "12345"}"

How do I properly format the payload for the request body? I tried using the same key and
value in the form-data for the request body, but I'm getting a 500 error with the following
message:

"Problem accessing /. Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException"

Thanks,
Jared