From Justin Workman <justinjwork...@gmail.com>
Subject SYSTEM.CATALOG Table Is Not Recreated
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:44:29 GMT
All,

I had to drop both the SYSTEM.CATALOG and SYSTEM.SEQUENCE tables from hbase
do to what appeared to be corruption with these two tables.

I expected that they would be recreated when I first reconnected with
sqlline, but they are not. I do see in the Hbase master logs that the
create table statement for SYSTEM.CATALOG should be executed, and I do not
see any errors around the create statement in the logs, however the table
is never created.

Any pointers on how to get these two tables recreated?

Thanks
Justin