From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: submit Index populate Job to yarn cluster
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:47:12 GMT
​Hi ​
​   I believe the configuration isn't rightly configured . You can try the
default approach as mentioned at
http://phoenix.apache.org/bulk_dataload.html

Ex:  hadoop jar phoenix-<version>-client.jar
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.index.IndexTool --schema MY_SCHEMA
--data-table MY_TABLE --index-table ASYNC_IDX     --output-path
ASYNC_IDX_HFILES

HTH.