From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Column Cardinality and Stats table as an "interface"
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 20:05:12 GMT
Ah, okay. Thanks for the pointer to PHOENIX-1178. Do you think the stats
table is the right place for this kind of info? Seems like the only choice.
Is there a plan to make the stats table a stable internal API? For
instance, integration with Kylin for building Cubes off of denormalized
event tables in Phoenix, or supporting BlinkDB approximation queries could
both be facilitated by the stats table.

-n