From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undefined column. columnName=IS_ROW_TIMESTAMP
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:37:56 GMT
Hi Arun,

Do you see 'IS_ROW_TIMESTAMP' column in SYSTEM.CATALOG, by doing !describe
on system.catalog.

if not,
can you share the output of below command. As it seems SYSTEM.CATALOG was
updated with timestamp greater v4.6 timestamp , and which stopping upgrade
code to add a new column.

scan 'SYSTEM.CATALOG', {RAW=>true}

Regards,
Ankit Singhal