From Josh Mahonin <jmaho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Plugin Information
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 21:23:21 GMT
Hi Ben,

If you have a reproducible test case, please file a JIRA for it. The
documentation (https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html) is accurate
and verified for up to Phoenix 4.7.0 and Spark 1.6.0.

Although not supported by the Phoenix project at large, you may find this
Docker image useful as a configuration reference:
https://github.com/jmahonin/docker-phoenix/tree/phoenix_spark

Good luck!

Josh