From Ciureanu Constantin <ciureanu.constan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region Server Crash On Upsert Query Execution
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:49:25 GMT
Hi Amit,

I guess processing with HBase + Phoenix is not working for your use-case,
it needs a lot of memory and of course swap. I imagine there's no direct
solution - but post here if you find one (I imagine some good to try
buckets or any other smarter idea including rewriting the query to minimize
the memory usage - including writing your own aggregation function and
doing things optimally given the fact you know your algorithm or workload/
goal).

P.S. I think we know each other, right?

Regards,
Constantin