From Samarth Jain <sama...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Undefined column. columnName=IS_ROW_TIMESTAMP
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:02:33 GMT
Arun,

Older phoenix views, created pre-4.6, shouldn't have the ROW_TIMESTAMP
column. Was the upgrade done correctly i.e. the server jar upgraded before
the client jar? Is it possible to get the complete stack trace? Would be
great if you could come up with a test case here to understand better where
the problem is happening.