From Deepak Gopalakrishnan <dgk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while attempting join query
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:05:58 GMT
Hello All,

I did move on to 4.7 and my HBase version is 0.98+. Below is the script I
execute in order to get it installed before HBase is started.

After doing this on all nodes ( including master ), when I try a
./sqline.py localhost, it just freezes and doesnt proceed. Can someone
please help ?

#!/bin/sh
mkdir /home/hadoop/phoenix/
wget
http://mirror.fibergrid.in/apache/phoenix/phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98/bin/phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98-bin.tar.gz
-P /home/hadoop/phoenix/
cd /home/hadoop/phoenix/
tar -xvf phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98-bin.tar.gz
cp -r phoenix-4.7.0-HBase-0.98-bin/phoenix-*.jar /home/hadoop/hbase/lib/

--
Regards,
*Deepak Gopalakrishnan*