From Deepak Gopalakrishnan <dgk...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while attempting join query
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:45:25 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to join two tables that I created using Phoenix. My tables are A
and B. I've setup phoenix on EMR using
https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_on_emr.html. I've used the phoenix-2.1.2
version and I can do basic queries like SELECT. But when I try a join, I
get an error. It looks like the SQL query is not even being parsed. I'm not
sure what I'm doing here. I'm using the sqline client on the server itself.

select A.name,B.dname from A as a inner join B as b on a.name=b.name;

Error: ERROR 602 (42P00): Syntax error. Missing "EOF" at line 1, column 35.
(state=42P00,code=602)
Please let me know if you guys can help ?

--
Regards,
*Deepak Gopalakrishnan*