From Arun Kumaran Sabtharishi <arun1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undefined column. columnName=IS_ROW_TIMESTAMP
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:31:11 GMT
James,

Table SYSTEM.CATALOG is ENABLED
SYSTEM.CATALOG, {TABLE_ATTRIBUTES => {coprocessor$1 =>
'|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.ScanRegionObserver|1|', coprocessor$2 =>
'|org.apache

.phoenix.coprocessor.UngroupedAggregateRegionObserver|1|', coprocessor$3 =>
'|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.GroupedAggregateRegionObserver|1

|', coprocessor$4 =>
'|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.ServerCachingEndpointImpl|1|',
coprocessor$5 => '|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDa

taEndpointImpl|1|', coprocessor$6 =>
'|org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataRegionObserver|2|', METADATA =>
{'SPLIT_POLICY' => 'org.apache.

phoenix.schema.MetaDataSplitPolicy', 'UpgradeTo30' => 'true'}}
COLUMN FAMILIES DESCRIPTION
{NAME => '0', DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING => 'FAST_DIFF', BLOOMFILTER => 'ROW',
REPLICATION_SCOPE => '0', COMPRESSION => 'NONE', VERSIONS => '1000',

MIN_VERSIONS => '0', TTL => 'FOREVER', KEEP_DELETED_CELLS => 'true',
BLOCKSIZE => '65536', IN_MEMORY => 'false', BLOCKCACHE => 'true'}

1 row in 0.6060 seconds

The above is for describe SYSTEM.CATALOG. The output for scan
'SYSTEM.CATALOG', {RAW=>true} is too huge.

Thanks,
Arun