From Steve Terrell <sterr...@oculus360.us>
Subject Re: prepareAndExecute with UPSERT not working
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:29:05 GMT
I found it much easier and reliable to make my own phoenix HTTP server with
my own JSON API.  It was too confusing for me to send multiple requests for
what would normally be just one SQL statement.  And I had problems getting
upserts working, to boot (even with the thin server).  Now I can make the
API as simple as I like.  I am using Phoenix 4.6.0.

Good luck,
    Steve