From <kannan.ramanat...@barclays.com>
Subject Flashback queries support in select statement
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:18:54 GMT
Hi,

Is flashback query (queries to look at the state of a record in the past) supported in select
statement? I understand it can be done during JDBC connection creation. I am checking something
like this is available:

select 'as-of:2016-04-13' * from TABLE;

Also, is there any maximum limit on versions options in create statement? Just by virtue of
having higher version number in the table (even if there aren't that many version records
stored) will there be any performance impact?

Thanks in advance,
Kannan.

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or
solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction.
It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use.
Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding
market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants;
and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please
see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.