From 金砖 <jinzh...@wacai.com>
Subject Re: problems about using phoenix over hbase
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 02:30:11 GMT
thanks for your reply rafa!

It works. Now the value isn't null,  but is -1322110156.

But when using this :  create view if not exists "test" (pk VARCHAR
primary key, "family"."number" UNSIGNED_INT);

value of number is 825373492.

value is right only when I use this:  create view if not exists "test"
(pk VARCHAR primary key, "family"."number" varche nar);

Does this mean I could only use varchar? I'm totally confused.

在 2016年04月19日 20:17, rafa 写道: