From Plamen Paskov <plamen.pas...@next-stream.com>
Subject Re: apache phoenix json api
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:21:39 GMT
thanks for your quick and accurate answer ! it's working now!
can you give me a brief explanation of why is it to mantain the state
via the json api so i can better understand how to create a php wrapper
library. if there are some books or references where i can read more
about apache phoenix will be very helpful.
thanks