From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix transactions not committing.
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 14:14:07 GMT
If you invoked a commit on PQS, it should have flushed any cached values
to HBase. The general messages you described in your initial post look
correct at a glance.

If you have an end-to-end example of this that I can play with, I can
help explain what's happening inside of PQS. If you want to figure it
out yourself, I'd recommend attaching a remote debugger to the
QueryServer and stopping it inside of the class JdbcMeta in Avatica's
codebase (you should see a method in there corresponding to the request
you sent).