From Subramanyam Satyanarayana <ssatyanaray...@metabiota.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get more than 5 columns in result set
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:11:38 GMT
!set outputformat csv
OR
!set outputformat tsv

—
Regards,
Subbu

Manager, Platform Services

Metabiota, Inc. (www.metabiota.com <http://www.metabiota.com/>)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission
(including attachments), is intended by Metabiota for the use of the named individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.
It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than
the named addressee except as otherwise expressly permitted in this email transmission. If
you have received this email in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding it,
and notify the sender of the error by email reply.

On 4/4/16, 1:06 PM, "Jonathan Leech" <jonathaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>!set maxWidth 2000 (or something like that, check the help)
>
>You can also set your terminal really wide prior to launching sqlline.
>

>> On Apr 4, 2016, at 1:30 PM, Ian Maloney <rachmaninovquartet@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Using Phoenix 4.4.0 to query a view created on an HBase 1.1.2 table, using sqlline(.py),
I can only get 5 columns in my results I've tried both select * and hard coding columns, I
know the other columns are there because when I removed some columns in my hard coding, more
showed up so the total was still 5 columns. Any advice?