From Jonathan Leech <jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get more than 5 columns in result set
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:06:39 GMT
!set maxWidth 2000 (or something like that, check the help)

You can also set your terminal really wide prior to launching sqlline.

> On Apr 4, 2016, at 1:30 PM, Ian Maloney <rachmaninovquartet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Using Phoenix 4.4.0 to query a view created on an HBase 1.1.2 table, using sqlline(.py),
I can only get 5 columns in my results I've tried both select * and hard coding columns, I
know the other columns are there because when I removed some columns in my hard coding, more
showed up so the total was still 5 columns. Any advice?