phoenix-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <marks1900-pos...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Apache Phoenix + Wildfly (JEE)
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:43:14 GMT

It would be great if I could get some feedback on my current integration effort of Wildfly
(JEE) and Apache Phoenix.
While I managed to create a Wildfly datasource (https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/TEIID/Phoenix+Data+Sources),
I moved to a Maven dependency for debugging purposes. Below is my working Maven dependency.
Unfortunately, I could not use the standard Phoenix "-client.jar", as it caused many classpath
and service conflict issues (Beware the META-INF/services folder inside the jar) with Wildfly.
 Also the Maven configuration instructions given at https://phoenix.apache.org/building.html
will also result in a lot of classpath issues in Wildfly.


** Please note I am using the following Hortanworks release, in my example below:
https://github.com/hortonworks/phoenix-release/blob/HDP-2.4.0.0-tag/phoenix-core/pom.xml

--
<repositories>  ...  <repository>    <id>Apache releases</id> 
  <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/</url>  </repository> 
<repository>    <id>Hortanworks releases</id>    <url>http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/repositories/releases/</url> 
</repository>  <repository>    <id>Hortanworks public</id>   
<url>http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/groups/public/</url>  </repository> 
...</repositories>

<dependencies>  ...  <dependency>    <groupId>org.apache.phoenix</groupId> 
  <artifactId>phoenix-core</artifactId>    <version>4.4.0-HBase-1.0</version> 
  <scope>compile</scope>    <exclusions>      <exclusion> 
      <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>        <artifactId>*</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId> 
      <artifactId>jersey-server</artifactId>      </exclusion>   
  <exclusion>        <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>        <artifactId>jersey-guice</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId> 
      <artifactId>jaxb-impl</artifactId>      </exclusion>     
<exclusion>        <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId>        <artifactId>jaxb-api</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>com.sun.jersey.contribs</groupId> 
      <artifactId>jersey-guice</artifactId>      </exclusion>   
  <exclusion>        <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>       
<artifactId>hadoop-hdfs</artifactId>      </exclusion>      <exclusion> 
      <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>        <artifactId>hadoop-mapreduce-client-core</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId> 
      <artifactId>hadoop-mapreduce-client-app</artifactId>      </exclusion> 
    <exclusion>        <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>     
  <artifactId>hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient</artifactId>      </exclusion> 
    <exclusion>        <groupId>javax.*</groupId>        <artifactId>*</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>tomcat</groupId> 
      <artifactId>*</artifactId>      </exclusion>      <exclusion> 
      <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>        <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <groupId>xerces</groupId> 
      <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>      </exclusion>     
<exclusion>        <artifactId>guava</artifactId>        <groupId>com.google.guava</groupId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <artifactId>httpclient</artifactId> 
      <groupId>org.apache.httpcomponents</groupId>      </exclusion> 
    <exclusion>        <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>        <groupId>log4j</groupId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId> 
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>      </exclusion>      <exclusion> 
      <artifactId>jsr305</artifactId>        <groupId>com.google.code.findbugs</groupId> 
    </exclusion>      <exclusion>        <artifactId>azure-storage</artifactId> 
      <groupId>com.microsoft.azure</groupId>      </exclusion>   
</exclusions>  </dependency>  ...</dependencies>
--

Mime
View raw message