Thanks Sergey for the response. i cannot change the decimeter in my file as comma used as valid char for my data.

>From my understanding of the code, number of splits in csv record must match with number of columns. Agree?

Regards,
Anil

On 21 March 2016 at 23:52, Sergey Soldatov <sergeysoldatov@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anil,
It will be really painful since CSV bulk load is using Apache common
CSV format tool for parsing input lines and it expects that the
delimiter is a single character. I would suggest to prepare files
before bulk load replacing the delimiter string with a single
character using perl/sed scripts. It will be much easier.

Thanks,
Sergey