From Jared Katz <jared.k...@jet.com>
Subject Phoenix Query Server - 413 Entity Too Large
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:30:06 GMT
This is my first post to this mailing list, so I hope I'm doing this correctly...

My question is pretty simple: I'm trying to execute a pretty large DML query over the Phoenix
Query Server, and I get a "413 Entity Too Large" error. Smaller queries run fine. Is there
a setting I can change in a config somewhere to allow for larger queries?

Thanks!
Jared

P.S. - I'm currently running the Phoenix Query Server on a (Ubuntu) Azure HDInsights cluster,
and I'm running the following version of Phoenix: 4.4.0.2.3.3.1-1